Friday, February 6, 2009

Yaktrax


I am SO excited. Carolyn from Yaktrax read my blog, and she is going to send me a pair of their walker traction devices for me to try! I will be writing about my experience, and I will give an HONEST review...so if you're someone who finds themselves walking on ice a lot, or someone who would like to go geocaching and finds it difficult to do so in icy conditions, stay tuned to find out how my experience goes! (If you'd like to know just about anything and everything there is to know about geocaching, read Carole's blog So You Wanna Go Geocaching at http://www.soyouwannagogeocaching.com/ ) Be assured, that if they help ME walk safely on ice carrying an infant and dragging along a toddler with noodle legs, they will be able to help anybody!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Yaktrax sounds perfect for you. Let me know how you make out. GM

Unknown said...

That's SO cool!! WTG!! Yeah, I'll definitely be paying attention to what you think of them. If they're really that good, it might make us more apt to go out hiking in the winter.