Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday Weigh-In

Another icky week. I gained another pound. I have no idea why. The only thing I can think of is that I THINK I'm writing everything down, but since I am constantly interrupted in the middle of each and every thing I ever try to do, maybe I'm not. There has to be some explanation, and it has to be something going into my mouth. Unless I'm sleep eating or eating in some other way without my knowledge. Maybe there's some evil IV person who sneaks into my room at night and puts high calorie IV stuff in my veins. (baby crying) Anyway, I can cry (baby crying again), and I did, and I can complain and get all angry, but the fact remains that something I'm doing needs to be corrected. As I can not get rid of my distractions, I will have to find a way to deal with them. So, I have decided that I am not going to eat my 35 extra points anymore. This should (I hope and pray) compensate for anything I forget to write down. (baby crying AGAIN). Um, where was I? and AGAIN. Where was I? Again. And again.
Oh, I give up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
I moved the ecard widget,it's now located under shout box.If you use Internet Explorer the blog has problems showing up in the browser.

Ms Recipe

dr. mom's mom said...

As we discussed, you did not gain 2 lbs. This is a good thing. Love, M

Kristine said...

You're the best, Mom. :) Thanks. :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear it, Kristine. Your mom has a very good point, though. Hopefully next week will be better. Sorry I didn't post the weigh in this week...I'm just too sick to fool with it. Next week, we'll both be back on track, huh?

Anonymous said...

I'm back, Kristine! This time I'm giving you the Sisterhood Award because I enjoy your bloggy friendship. You can pick it up here: http://www.fencedinfamily.com/blog/?p=761