Thursday, February 12, 2009

Beautiful Day!

Today is such a beautiful day for a walk. Why don't you come along?




The view from the top of our hill.
Another gorgeous view from the top of our hill.


It looks like maybe a plane left a trail through the clouds.



Here's a little squirrel nest. My husband noticed that you can see the entrance near the bottom. My father liked looking at the squirrel nests. Being able to see all the little critter nests in the trees unobstructed by leaves is one of the best things about winter.



Some geese came for a visit.

There's finally even some ground visible!

A perfect blue sky. My Grandfather always loved to look at the sky.
A bald eagle even flew over us, but it was so quick I didn't have time to take a picture. What a perfect way to end a walk!

2 comments:

John Kosakowski said...

You have a fun blog. I'll have to keep checking in on it. Best, JK

Kristine said...

Thanks so much JHKMBACPA!