Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Snowy Morning!




We got some snow this morning, and my son had fun making footprints with his new boots. There have still been no takers on the bird feeder. I think I may break off some pieces of cereal to give my son some hope. It's no worse than Santa Claus, right? Then, I think we'll make another bird feeder with something the birds might like to eat more, and maybe he can watch the birds eat that. I feel so bad. It's such a cute bird feeder. It's too bad the camera focused on the tree branches instead of the bird feeder...I'll learn!!!! :)


3 comments:

dr. mom's mom said...

Loved the pictures, especially the bird feeder. I also love the hat. Love, GM

Unknown said...

Those are some saaaaaaad fruit loops... :-( Yes, I think you should put them out of their misery. :-P

Kristine said...

They do look a bit pitiful, the poor dears. I think this weekend we will go out and buy some bird seed and dog biscuits and peanutbutter to make bird food the birds will eat. :) Anytime I've spread peanut butter on a dog biscuit and rolled it in birdseed, it's been a big hit with the birds!