Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tuesday Weigh-In


Well, I didn't post about my weigh in last week because I gained two pounds. But, then I thought, I hate when people succeed allll the time, and sometimes I want to hear about someone not doing so well so I feel like I'm not so alone in my struggles. So, I am sharing late that last week I gained back two of the six pounds I lost. I think it's because I lost six pounds from being dehydrated after suffering the fate of the stomach bug that's going around, and that the two pound gain was just rehydration. However, it's never good to gain, and I was very relieved when those two pounds were gone again this week. So, that's an even 30 pounds lost for me. Technically, I gained almost 3 pounds since Weight Watchers counts tenths of a pound, and that is why I'm 30 pounds down instead of 31 like I was. But, I hope that next week that other 8/10 of a pound will be gone too. :)

Please log into Carole and Cindy's blogs to get inspiration and lend support. Go Us!!!
http://www.carolesthoughtfulspot.com/
http://www.fencedinfamily.com/blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job, Kristine! I didn't know before that you've lost 30 pounds total. GOOD FOR YOU!! Thank for the encouraging comment you left on my blog. I needed that. :) I'm going to check out that link you gave.

Kristine said...

Thank YOU for YOUR encouragement!!! I know you'll like Dottie's Weight Loss Zone. It's always good to read about real people struggling to be healthy, who don't find it easy, and who aren't naturally thin, when that's what you're going through! :)