Friday, February 20, 2009

Random Thoughts

Horse Farm
Although I took this picture from the driveway of the farm, I can see this nice horse farm when I'm leaving my complex during the winter...it's a seasonal view. :) I love the different colored jackets on the horses. My son enjoyed looking at the horses too. I love living right across the street from a farm. Christmas Tree Shops
Isn't it a pretty store? I was so curious about what on Earth there must be in the Christmas Tree Shops that they are opening a month and a half after Christmas! Boy, did I have fun looking around. My husband had a different experience chasing my son around while he had fun looking at all the neat stuff. :) It's a variety store with all sorts of things for the garden, home decor, toys, and seasonal decorations. Everything is very inexpensive, so you don't feel too guilty shopping there. I bought a little goody bag full of stuff for my Mom, but I can't tell you what's in it because she reads this blog, and it would ruin the surprise! I'll let you know after the weekend. :)
Yaktrax
Oh, no snow on the ground. I got a pair of Yaktrax in the mail from the manufacturer to try them out and write a review, but since I got them, the weather has been pretty nice, and all the snow and ice have melted! I've never wanted snow and ice, but I'm so excited to try out my Yaktrax, that I want it now! We have had some snow lately, and even a hail squall today, but nothing is sticking. My son thought the hail bouncing around was just the funniesst thing he'd ever seen. How cute!



No comments: