Friday, October 2, 2009

Owl Babies, Again




I just ordered the board book version of my son's favorite book, "Owl Babies". You can read my first post about the book, here. One of my son's issues is that he can be very destructive. He's destroyed three sets of blinds, broken many of his toys, and torn apart many of his books. Even his favorite book, "Owl Babies". I have repeatedly taped the poor book back together again, but it's standing on its last leg. I found the book in board book form. This does not mean it won't be destroyed...my son has torn apart even large board books (and I don't know why). But, we read it several times a day, and the old book is disintegrating beneath my fingers. Also, my daughter absolutely adores books, and she's very upset that I won't let her touch this one. She'll be very happy to have a book she can handle.




No comments: