Friday, October 2, 2009

Stroller Strides...Ouch, Ouch, Ouch!

Oh boy. I FINALLY made it to my second Stroller Strides class. This one was even harder than the first. I thought maybe I'd do a little better today. Nope. There were two other moms there besides the instructor and me, and oh boy, I was so far behind everyone. I knew I'd be going to exercise with the skinny, fit mamas, but I'm hoping that if I exercise with them, I'll be one of them. They were very nice. I have never, ever worked out so hard, and once I was sure I was going to vomit. I didn't, thank goodness. It was a really rough class. It's worth 11 activity points because it's a high intensity work out for the entire 60 minutes. I've never run so much. I've never done so many sit ups of every type. I couldn't talk the entire time, and I could hardly breathe. Thank God for my inhaler...without it, I wouldn't have been able to breathe, and I never would have made it through the class. This is why I could never make it through an aerobics class...I couldn't breathe. Now, I can stay at a high intensity of exercise for a whole hour. I didn't keep up, but I did finish, and I did do everything everyone else did. I'm very proud of that.

No comments: