Sunday, October 18, 2009

First Birthday Party, Part 2

Nick the Balloonatic was there, and he made all sorts of neat balloons, including Abby Cadabby, who is sitting here in the middle of the gifts! The kids all had a great time running up and down the hall...my little running man is the second from the front. Daddy is manning the hall.

The birthday angel! The birthday girl's beautiful cake!






My daughter's first birthday party was wonderful. I don't think it could have been any better. Everything came together without a hitch (except I ran out of helium, so the balloon bouquets for the tables dwindled until one table had only one balloon LOL). I had plenty of help from family, especially my WONDERFUL husband. He got the kids bathed and dressed and all ready to go while I was at the hall with my sister, nephews, and cousin setting up for the party. He did an excellent job. Then he watched the kids for just about the entire party so that I could take care of anything that needed to be taken care of. Everything looked beautiful, everything tasted wonderful, and it was just so nice to see everyone, some of whom I haven't seen in years.




My daughter had a wonderful time, and she truly was the Belle of the Ball. My son had some of his friends there too, and they had a wonderful time running all over the place.




The weather wasn't even as bad as they had predicted. It was cold and rainy, but there was no ice or snow, so it wasn't so awful. By the time the party was over, it wasn't even raining.
P from the Knights of Columbus wasn't there, but a few other volunteers were, and they were extremely nice and helpful. The bar tab wasn't bad at all...no where near what I thought it would be. So, all in all, it was just a great day. Everyone was very generous, and my daughter got lots of wonderful gifts.




Thank you God!

No comments: