Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Yet Another Virus

Oh, my poor son somehow contracted yet another virus. I was very concerned because by Sunday, he was feeling much worse. He's had around a 101 degree fever ever since Sunday. I've called the doctor several times for fear that there was some sort of infection, but they insist that what he has is viral. At least the vomiting stopped, thank God. But every day is a long day. And another thing about adenoid surgery...they write on the paperwork that there will likely be a peculiar odor coming from the mouth, and not to be alarmed. What they don't tell you is that it's not peculiar, it's nauseating.
I hope he will be feeling alright by Thanksgiving. If not, we'll have a small turkey dinner at home.
Poor kid.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bummer!!! I hope he is better by tomorrow so you can keep your plans!