Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thoughts Too Short for a Whole Blog Post

My husband and I played Senet tonight...it's an ancient Egyptian board game just for two. You can read about it here.

I am so sick of strapless bridal gowns...I'm tired of watching, "Say Yes to the Dress" because all the dresses are starting to look the same.

I hate the commercials for Jared jewelry stores...Oh, he went to Jared...yes, he definitely went to Jared...just for those stupid commercials, I will not be going to Jared.

I also hate commercials where they show people doing ridiculous things to convince you that you need a certain product. Oh no! You cut yourself again (commercial shows a woman hacking at her legs with a razor). You need a hair-be-gone safe-t-raze. Puleez.
I'm also tired of Vampires...First Blood, Twilight, Vampire Diaries...yawn.

I'm also tired of anti-Christian shows on television. Family Guy is one of the worst. I'm sick, sick, sick of our Godless society. Holiday Tree at the White House indeed.

I currently have my Facebook language set to English (pirate)...it's very silly. :)

Dairy Queen has some really dysfunctional advertising..."When I'm sad, I get a Blizzard. When I'm happy, I get two." "I sneak out and get a Blizzard when my husband and kids are asleep." "My wife doesn't know I get a Blizzard on every bike ride." I love Blizzards, but that's just weird.

No comments: