Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Spidered!


Well, this is an idea that I stole from my cousin (you can read her blog at www.carolesthoughtfulspot.com). Her husband and she used to (and they still may...I'll have to ask) hide a rubber eyeball on each other. It would stay hidden for months sometimes, when all of a sudden, one of them would come across this rubber eye staring at them. My husband and I started to do the same thing with a rubber spider, years ago. Likewise, the spider may remain hidden for many months, and then there he is! Most recently I found him in a change compartment in the dashboard of my car that I never use because I always put my change in the ashtray because it's bigger. One day, I just happen to be looking down to the left of the steering wheel, when behold! I saw a couple of spidery looking legs peeking out of the compartment. I had been SPIDERED!!!

So, now I have to find a clever place to hide the spider on my husband. Hmmmmm...wherever should it be? I must plot...

No comments: