Friday, May 1, 2009

OH BOY!




Well, my son, my husband, and I all had sinus infections and/or bronchitis, my daughter had a cold and a stomach thing going on (reflux and vomiting...niiiiiice), the computer crashed, and...well...that's about it. Sheesh. It's been a long few weeks, but things finally seem to be settling down. Our entire hard drive was wiped out. All of us but my daughter were on antibiotics, and my son will be on them for three weeks since he's been sick almost all winter. May weather is turning out more like April in that we're due to have rain most of the next week. I haven't slept much from everyone being sick, I haven't done much besides be sick and take care of sick kids. But, things are turning around. Just not being sick is a good thing.


This weekend we're finally having a little party for my son and his friends from school. My son is in a special needs school, and he and all his three and four year old friends are going to be bouncing, jumping, leaping, running, and doing whatever else they can manage to do in a space that is chock full of padding and inflatable slides, jumping toys, ball pits, and ladders. They should have lots of fun. It will also be nice to meet with the parents of the kids in his class. It's always nice to be with other people who know what it's like to raise a special needs kid.


So, now that I'm feeling somewhat human again and my computer is working again, I'll be on here much more often. Woo hoo!

1 comment:

dr. mom's mom said...

Dear Krissy, Woo Hoo to you toooo. Love, M