Sunday, March 1, 2009

Good to Be Back

Hi everyone! Here are some short blurbs...my cousin calls them thoughts too short for a whole blog post. :)

Thanks to everyone who continued to stop by while I was gone. I just haven't had time to blog or drop Entrecards because my son was so sick. He's feeling MUCH better now, thank God. Anyway, for anyone who's interested, it's REAL cheap to advertise on my site now!

I also haven't had anything interesting to blog about because all I've been doing is staying home taking care of an infant and a sick toddler.

The one thing I did do is go out and buy a pair of pants that fit. I guess it's a sign from God, but it seems that one by one, my big pants have been getting rips in them...like ripping the whole entire knee open...So today at mass, I wore my new pants and new shirt that are two sizes smaller than usual. It felt good.

On Tuesday I'm getting my hair done...highlighted and cut. I'm very excited about having a little me time, and I like the way my hair looks when I get it done.

Sunday is my daughter's Christening, and I'm looking forward to that too. The sacrament is wonderful, as is getting a chance to see family and friends I haven't seen in awhile.

I'm bummed that Top Chef is over again. I'm glad Hosea won.

This week was tornado week on the weather channel, and I just love watching tornado shows on television.

Facebook is so time consuming!!!

Tonight we're getting another snowstorm...I have no fear, because my Yaktrax are wonderful!!!!! Read my glowing review of Yaktrax traction devices here http://drmomsspot.blogspot.com/2009/02/my-long-awaited-yaktrax-review-buy-some.html.
Hopefully the snow will be wet so we can make a snowman!

I'm glad March is coming in like a lion so that it will go out like a lamb...so close to February, I don't mind cold and snow, but when it's nearly April, I hate it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very glad everyone there is feeling much better now, welcome back! :-D

dr. mom's mom said...

Hi, glad you're back. Glad the little one is eating banana. So happy the boy is feeling better. Love, GM

Kristine said...

Thank you!!!