Monday, March 16, 2009

Warning About Weight Watchers English Toffee Crunch Ice Cream Bars


They are unbelievably delicious...it's very difficult to eat just one, and there are 12 in the box. My husband ate most of them, but we still ate the whole box over three days. So, I used some of my bonus points for sure this week, and I don't think I will ever buy these again. They are toffee flavored ice cream, which is so rich it may as well be Haagen Dazs, covered in a creamy milk chocolate melt-in-your-mouth shell embedded with toffee bits. As a matter of fact, Haagen Dazs had a very similar ice cream flavor that I'm glad they no longer make because it was simply too yummy for me to exhibit any self control over.

So, if you have more self control than I do, have another hungry person to help you, or don't mind eating 24 points of ice cream (which can be done with 35 bonus points per week to eat), go out and get yourself some Weight Watchers English Toffee Crunch Ice Cram bars. They're small, but oh dear, they are decadently good.

This is not a paid post...I just really like them.

2 comments:

dr. mom's mom said...

I may have to go and try these. Sounds like something I would like. Maybe you could share them with someone else. Maybe you and Carole or someone else in your Weight Watchers group. Love, M

Anonymous said...

Oh, boy, those sounds good. But I'll resist :P