Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April Fools!




This is not an April Fools joke, although it will sound like one!


I got up at 5:30 this morning and went to the gym. The gym is really nice. It's a shame I didn't haul my rear end then earlier, but the very early morning is the only time I can go, and I am NOT a morning person. So, I'm going to try to go every day...that way I'll get there at least most days. Although I've been walking with running jaunts, it's not enough. So, I did the treadmill, weight machines, and free weights. It was a good feeling to come home at 6:15 am and know that I don't have to worry about exercising for the rest of the day...I'm all done. When I came home, my husband went to the gym too. I really have to get up at 5 so that he can go earlier and leave early for work.


Yesterday I walked two miles pushing my monstrosity of a double stroller with both kids (including an infant car seat) in it. We have a huge...HUGE hill that goes up to our building, and I pushed that carriage up that hill...and it was really HARD. So, I figured since it was so hard, it must be good exercise.


So, no April Fools! Better health, here I come!

1 comment:

dr. mom's mom said...

Sounds wonderful. I only have one question...what are free weights?? Love, M