Sunday, April 5, 2009

Egg Hunt and Spring Break ADHD Style


Tomorrow the complex we live in is having an egg hunt! I'm so excited. There's just something about finding an egg peeking out of a hiding spot. It's like secrets everywhere winking at you.


It's so wonderful to see the holidays through children's eyes, and I hope my son really enjoys himself! I'm just glad that the hunt is tomorrow, and not today, because today was cold and windy.


My son is off from school all next week, and of course, it's going to be cold and rainy. There's nothing like being stuck in the house with an ADHD kid for a whole week with an infant to take care of besides. Even if I took him to a museum or something, I don't know if he'd really enjoy it because I wouldn't be able to let him run around because I'd be all by myself with him and a six month old. Any suggestions?


No comments: