Friday, April 3, 2009

Bath and Body Works Soap


I just love Bath and Body Works, but I very rarely shop there, because I know I can get everything they sell there cheaper somewhere else. However, I will buy soap when they have a sale. Even though $3 is still a lot to spend on hand soap, they just smell sooooooo good. I love the scrubbies they put in the soap because they make your hands feel so good when you're washing, and the scent is just heavenly. Moonlit Path is my favorite, but I have Kitchen Lemon in my kitchen right now, and it's just so refreshing. I only buy these once a year or so, and they're a real treat. Usually I just get the dollar store soap or the store brand soap, so this really is a total indulgence. I also wash my hands a LOT with two kids, so I get to savor the experience over and over. It's nice that such a simple thing can brighten the day.

No comments: