Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday Weigh-In

Well, I gained 4/10 of a pound, so I consider that staying the same...it could be that I was wearing a sweater instead of a t-shirt because it was cold today. That's fine. I had my annual physical today, and I'm fit as a fiddle. The doctor is very happy with my 1 pound per week weight loss. I guess I went to see him right when I joined Weight Watchers because according to both scales, I've lost 12 pounds since the end of December.
I also got a tetanus shot, so my arm is hurting...it will be worse tomorrow, I'm sure. Nothing Motrin can't handle.
Tonight there's an Easter Egg decorating party at our complex, so we're having a quick dinner so we can run out and do Easter crafts and egg coloring...fun!
Also, 14 years ago today, my husband and I kissed for the first time. He told me I was the missing piece to his puzzle and that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. Nice day!

No comments: