Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tuesday Weigh-In


Well, following along with Cindy and Carole, I am posting my progress toward health. This week I lost 6 pounds. I'm sure the stomach virus helped, although I did work hard all week to meet my goals. Nice reward! :) That's 31 down and 93 to go.
I saved up each and every extra point and each and every activity point for the family Christmas party we hosted on Sunday, which was a lot of fun. It's always so very nice to get together with family, and I am particularly blessed with a wonderful, loving family.
I don't think that if I repeat my dinner post this week, it will be all that interesting since last night I didn't eat any dinner at all, and tonight I had a piece of toast with a little bit of butter and currant jelly. My awesome and silly husband told me that it was the most up to date jelly he could find in the fridge (current jelly ha ha ha). He stayed home today and took care of me and the kids. It just doesn't get any better than that.

No comments: