Sunday, January 17, 2010

Back!

It's hard to go down a snowy slide... My daughter enjoyed opening gifts, but my son was too busy playing his guitar...
The stockings were hung...

The presents were under the tree...three for each child, just like baby Jesus...


My son playing his guitar later on looking all handsome in his shirt and tie...

Our New Year's Eve decorations...

Happy New Year!Celebrating with party hats and balloons...


My son yesterday wearing a very nice hat, which I'm very sorry to say, he somehow later destroyed...


Here are some pictures to catch you up on what we've been up to.
Thank you to everyone who kept dropping cards, posting comments, and reading my blog while I was on hiatus. Both kids have a cold right now, but that's normal in our home. It's nice to be back to some sort of normalcy.









Thanks again!

No comments: