Monday, August 28, 2017

Weigh-In

I changed my weigh-in day from Monday to Saturday.  The very good thing about that is that if I go to a party over the weekend, I have a whole week to make up for any indulgences.  Yesterday I went to a lovely party where I found out that my nephew is having a baby girl and he proposed and is now engaged to his girl friend.  So, I'm very happy for them.  My niece made a delicious cake, and I had a piece.  I was bound and determined not to extend the celebration beyond the celebration, and I haven't.  I logged everything I ate at the party, and have been keeping pretty active.  I do need to go back to the gym.  I've been so bad about going.  My knees and hips hurt so badly.  My physical therapist husband is going to put together a rehab program for me so I can get them back.  Losing weight will most definitely help as well.  It's slow, slow, slow, but I'm still on track for losing a pound a week.  When I get my program, I'll post it here and I will do it.  My tracker from My Fitness Pal is so cute.  I've lost 16 lbs., so now I only have 110.4 pounds to lose.  Ugh, that's a big number. Well, it was 126.4.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

No comments: