Tuesday, September 22, 2009

McAfee Warning

I was looking through some of my old posts, and when I clicked on a link, I got the following warning:

drmomsspot.blogspot.com may try to steal your information.
Why were you redirected to this page? When we visited this site, we found it may be designed to trick you into submitting your financial or personal information to online scammers. This is a serious security threat which could lead to identity theft, financial losses or other dissemination of personal information.

I can assure you that this is completely unfounded and I have no interest in stealing anyone's information, and my site is by no means a phishing site. I am absolutely appalled by this, and I have written to McAfee to have them investigate what is causing this warning and to have my website status changed. Sheesh!

So feel free to read!

No comments: