Saturday, February 13, 2010

Oh, Has it Been a Week?

My son was sick, my daughter got sick, I have been sick, and now my son is sick again. He's coughing so badly. My husband just gave him a nebulizer treatment a few hours ago, and I'm thinking about giving him another. I know this will wake him up and then I'll have to get him back to sleep, which is no easy task, so I'm going to wait to see if he stops coughing. I feel so bad for him. He also vomited several times today and had a fever. Oh, the never ending cycle.
So, that is why I have been absent, and will continue to be until I can afford to spend time on the computer instead of in bed trying to get better or with my kids. Alas. :)

1 comment:

Think With Your Taste Buds - Chicken said...

I feel for you. My daughter has 3 children and she has been going through this all winter. It seems to be going in a circle at her house. I wish you and your family wellness.
Martha