Friday, March 12, 2010

My Son Has the Best Cow Licks


My son has fabulous morning and hat hair. I love it. He has huge cow licks all the time. I don't know what he thinks when I tell him that I don't know how a cow got into his room. LOL


Today when I was brushing his hair, I put in a little spray conditioner first and got it all to stand on end. When I showed him in the mirror, he was hysterical. My son has a wonderful sense of humor.


When he was a newborn, his hair stood straight up too, and I used to brush it straight up on purpose because it was just the cutest thing. Ah, my Boo.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your post reminded me of a funny song by one of our favorite groups called Trout Fishing in America - the song is called, "My Hair Had a Party Last Night". Here's a link to it on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE_5dPhXLA8
You'd probably love some of their albums - they have some hilarious songs. On one of their Christmas albums they even have songs like "The Eleven Cats of Christmas" and "I Got a Cheese Log" *wink*. Here's a link to their website: http://www.troutmusic.com/ I used to had a bad cowlick in the front of my hair, but luckily I grew out of it somehow. Mine was never as cute as his! :-)