Thursday, June 17, 2010

Where has the time gone?

Oh, it's been so long since I've posted. So much has been going on. I helped my Mom move from our old home to her new apartment, I went on a Tres Dias weekend (http://www.tresdias.org/), my son has become aggressive again, my pocketbook is gone for the second time in a month, and my husband has had shingles. I really need to sit down and post some of the interesting stuff that's been going on. I haven't been home, or I've been taking care of sick folks, or I've been trying to keep my son from injuring my daughter. Busy, busy, busy with little time to sit at the computer.
We did manage to fit in a couple of fun outings which I will also post about. I tried to post some pictures, but the website just isn't letting me. :(
You'll hear more from me soon. :)

No comments: