Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday Weigh-In

Well, this week I lost 4.4 lbs. Hurray! I can't believe it's been a whole week since I updated my blog. I guess it's because we've all been sick AGAIN. Ugh. My son was sick all last week, and then Sunday my husband, daughter, and I came down with it. Ick. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. At least Weight Watchers went well this week.
As a matter of fact, my cat even got sick yesterday. He was vomiting and had an impaction and had to stay in the vet's overnight. He needed an enema, and they sent him home with my husband encrusted in his own waste. You can be sure I won't be going back to this vet! It was the only place I could get an appointment...no wonder why. So, I gave my cat a bath this morning with my husband with baby shampoo, but it didn't get out all the crusted poop or the smell. So, I went back to the vet's office (where I put up a stink myself for the abuse my poor cat went through), and got them to give me some disinfectant shampoo. So, I bathed the poor cat again by myself (and have what will become scars to prove it LOL), and now he is allowed in the house again. I had him locked in the bathroom with a bed, water, food, and a potty because I couldn't have him running around all over the place in his condition. I was so horrified. But, at least he's healthy and home.

1 comment:

dr. mom's mom said...

This has been a hard week for the cats and their owners. Good job on the weight loss. Love, M